Gamdom Review – CrashGambler.com

What Is Gamdom?

Gamdom is a popular CSGO, a cryptocurrency gambling website with several unique games to play. They now have an online casino where users can play thousands of different games, including slots, blackjack, Monopoly, live games, and more. Gamdom opened in 2016 as one of the originals CSGO gambling websites and has continued to stay popular by releasing daily updates to their online casino.

Gamdom is quite active on social media and can be followed on Instagram, Twitter, and VK. Gamdom has been operating for more than three years and has thousands of users. They operate under a Curacao eGaming license and the games are provably fair; anyone can easily look at the game results to ensure fairness. They also have a “Provably Fair” page on their site that explains the process so you can check the results yourself. Gamdom is definitely a legit site that players don’t have to worry about.

There are currency five games available on Gamdom:

Crash

Crash is a popular game found on many skin betting sites. It is a game where players compete to identify the right time to cash out their chips and avoid getting bankrupted. Every few seconds the line is moving upwards. The higher it gets, the more money you can have if you decide to cash out, but make sure not to wait too long, or else your multiplier will crash and go back to zero.

Gamdom has a progressive jackpot. Every round, a percentage of the bets go into the pot. When someone wins, it is shared out with all players that made winning bets in that round.

Jackpot

In Jackpot games, players deposit skins into a pot in exchange for tickets. The number of tickets a player receives depends on the value of the skin – higher values receive more tickets. When a ticket is drawn, it randomly shows who wins.

Roulette

Gamdom’s roulette game is fundamentally different from traditional roulette games. There are 15 slots in the wheel with green 0, red 1-5, and black 6-15. Betting works just like the original game, but you have a 50/50 chance of winning since you also have a green slot to choose from.

The payouts for black and red are 2 to 1, while a green bet pays off at 14 to 1. Gamdom hosts a progressive jackpot with only 80% of the total pot being paid out, but scratch cards can award prizes of up to 2500 spins from just one scratch. The remaining 20 percent is split between those who lost the round.

Trade-Up

In Trade Up, you can bet a specific amount of coins and win any skin from our in-game marketplace. The odds of winning a bet are calculated based on the price of the skin you chose to trade and the amount you wagered. Higher-priced skins have better odds.

Hi-Lo

Hi-Lo players can bet on the color or number of the next card show. They can also bet on whether it will be higher or lower than the previous card.

Is Gamdom Legit?

Gamdom has some benefits that we appreciate. Some of our favorites include the ability to use several types of skins (not just CS:GO) and withdraw your skins in cryptocurrency such as Bitcoins.

If you want to deposit skins rather than withdraw them, some sites let you do that. You can also play casino games with them, which is a plus since not all betting sites have games that accept skins.

There are tons of ways to get free bonuses at Gamdom. You can get a welcome bonus, they give out bonuses on a daily basis and promote different offers if you follow them on social media. You’ll also be able to make fast withdrawals/deposits

Bonuses and Free Coins

There are several ways to earn bonuses at Gamdom and the number of bonuses players can earn increases the higher you level up. In terms of how to level up, Gamdom awards XP points based on the bets you place on the site. If you want to level up faster you can do that by adding gamdom.com to your Steam name.

Payments and Withdrawals

At Gamdom, you have a list of payment methods, including CSGO skins and Dota 2 Skins, cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin and Ethereum), credit cards, and Unionpay.

Players who want to deposit or withdraw their CSGO, Dota 2, DOTA 2, and VIRL skins to Gamdom can do so as long as they trade them on their Steam Trade Link or WAX Express Trade Link. Bitcoin is also accepted. Withdrawals can be made in skins using the same method used for the deposit.

Players who deposited with Bitcoin can withdraw their winnings in either BTC or in skins. The skin prices are averaged using the SteamAnalyst API or OPSkins.

Our Verdict

Gamdom offers many different skins and Bitcoin, in addition to a lot of games for these types of sites. Apart from the slot machine providers, Gamdom has teamed up with other providers to ultimately offer a good catalog of games. They also have a reasonable selection of bonuses and other benefits. As one of the most popular online casinos, we find Gamdom is a CSGO skin betting site that is worth a visit.

Free Bonus With Deposit

Play now Play now